Thursday, September 8, 2011

"Love is all" by the Tallest Man on Earth. Favorite line:"Well I walk upon the River like its easier than land". The song always connected deep, and always seemed suitable while on one of our mother nature adventures. I just now looked up the video and it is completely perfect. Relationships between friends and family, surrounded by Earth and all its beauty it has to offer. Makes me think of Adam and I and our adventures, and the many more to come. I love the great outdoors,and sharing it with those I love. It is all that I need.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
A little kayak trip we had in California for Adam's belated birthday celebration back in July. Loved it all, including him the most. Gotta love disposable under water cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment